In order to play, you need OTClient, or an compatible IP changer and an old Tibia client (for 8.6 protocol).
If you do not have an account to login with, you need to register an account HERE.
How to connect and play using OT Client:
The OTClient is developed and maintained in the open source mehah/otclient repository, which has significant performance improvements over other OTClient versions. Using this, we have created a bundle with 8.6 protocol assets which you can download, extract to a folder, and play. See download link and instructions below:
- Download and extract OTClient 1.1.4 to an empty folder. (dont run it inside zip file).
- Run otclient.exe to start the client.
- In the Server box, type in: acidsot.com
- In the Client Version checklist, select: 860
- In the Port box, type in: 7171
- You should now be able to connect to the game after you type in your username and password.
How to connect and play using cip client:
- Download and install the 8.6 tibia client if you havent already.
- Download and run the IP changer.
- In the IP changer, change Client Path to the tibia.exe file where you installed the client.
- In the IP changer, write this in the IP field: acidsot.com
Now you can successfully login on the tibia client and play clicking on Apply.
Use Linux? Download Tibia client 8.6 for linux HERE.